Printable Cheat Sheets
Here are some reference cards that can be printed out and kept near the keyboard. Add more when you spot them. But always remember: you can see all available keys for the mode you're currently in by hitting "?". Only exception is the editor mode (text input line), but you can find all defaults in the manual.txt (or html), you can copy them from there to build your own personal reference card.
- Mutt Cheat Sheet, in PDF and Text
- Mutt Quick Reference Chart, in HTML
- http://www.ucolick.org/~lharden/muttchart.html (9.4K - 4 A4 pages)
- Brief Mutt Cheat Sheet, in HTML
- http://digitaldespot.org/arcanusmaximus/2004/01/mutt_cheatsheet.html (8.2K - 1 significant A4 page, 3 pages total)