Feb 25, 2017: Today
- 7:46 AM Ticket #3916 (Mutt 1.8: TOFU approach bails out on first fail or reject, not ...) created by
- After upgrading mutt from 1.7.2 to 1.8.0 (using arch linux) I got a …
Feb 24, 2017: Yesterday
- 1:32 PM MuttWiki edited by
- 11:00 AM Changeset [6951:f85c3eb8d065]stabletip by
- merge default into stable
- 10:55 AM Changeset [6950:7cc47d82cac4] by
- mutt-1.8.0 signed
- 10:50 AM Changeset [6949:1672b430cbc3] by
- Added tag mutt-1-8-rel for changeset d897983752f9
- 10:50 AM Changeset [6948:d897983752f9]mutt-1-8-rel by
- automatic post-release commit for mutt-1.8.0
Feb 23, 2017:
- 8:56 AM Changeset [6947:43e312cee971] by
- Updated Japanese translation.
Feb 22, 2017:
- 3:58 PM Changeset [6946:3e1d26df748e] by
- Updated Dutch translation.
- 12:58 PM Changeset [6945:4b445c73fc77] by
- Updated Esperanto translation.
- 12:50 PM Changeset [6944:5b68a3022b82] by
- Minor touchups to documentation and UPDATING file.
Feb 19, 2017:
- 6:51 PM Changeset [6943:715c276641c6] by
- Mention $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/mutt/ in the manual.
- 6:30 PM Changeset [6942:1575671b3c60] by
- Reword some of the UPDATING entries. Thanks to Matthias Andree for …
Feb 18, 2017:
- 3:15 PM Changeset [6941:e4a5d1913e42] by
- Add 1.8.0 entries to the UPDATING file.
- 1:30 PM Changeset [6940:943b281abfbb] by
- Prevent null pointer exception for h->ai_canonname The getaddrinfo …
- 8:19 AM Ticket #3915 (color line in compose menu) created by
- Currently, lines in the compose menu are not colorable. It would be …
Feb 17, 2017:
- 8:02 PM Changeset [6939:9b7780b48f47] by
- Updated Catalan translation.
Feb 16, 2017:
- 12:44 PM Changeset [6938:27ee126fb9c5] by
- Updated Russian translation.
- 12:41 PM Changeset [6937:ed569b004aef] by
- Updated Ukrainian translation.
- 11:22 AM Changeset [6936:20eccc63e008] by
- Updated Danish translation.
Feb 13, 2017:
- 12:26 PM Changeset [6935:519a8c8cc55c] by
- Updated Czech translation.
Feb 12, 2017:
- 1:10 PM Ticket #3913 (PATCH [hg default] Present SHA1 finger print in interactive cert' check) closed by
- fixed: Whoops, forgot to add the closes header to the commit. Committed in …
- 1:03 PM Changeset [6934:cec61c6926ea] by
- Show SHA1 fp in interactive cert check menu. While here, fix a few …
- 12:24 PM Changeset [6933:2350d7d61b34] by
- Fix potential cert memory leak in check_certificate_by_digest(). …
- 10:37 AM Ticket #3914 (mutt stores duplicate certificates into $certificate-file on hostname ...) created by
- related to #1943, but not the same. I am currently using a …
- 9:59 AM Changeset [6932:48a1f145c269] by
- Plug memory leak in weed-expired-certs code. X509_STORE_add_cert() …
- 9:59 AM Changeset [6931:2632bc4f5b20] by
- Filter expired local certs for OpenSSL verification. OpenSSL has …
- 3:36 AM Ticket #3913 (PATCH [hg default] Present SHA1 finger print in interactive cert' check) created by
- The attached patch makes mutt present the SHA1 fingerprint in addition …
Feb 10, 2017:
- 1:01 PM Changeset [6930:7c97a8af8718] by
- Change "allow_dups" into a flag at hash creation. Instead of having …
- 12:56 PM Changeset [6929:e2b186a92390] by
- Updated Czech translation.
- 3:51 AM Changeset [6928:a4449ebfb5f4] by
- Updated French translation.
Feb 8, 2017:
- 7:48 AM Changeset [6927:d215a36fd8ee] by
- Fix build for bdb. Changeset fca7e504ab6a removed #else/#endif around …
Feb 7, 2017:
- 7:36 PM Changeset [6926:09bb4a62ceb1] by
- Create function to free header cache data. Kyoto Cabinet documents …
- 7:36 PM Changeset [6925:52481ceb6c6e] by
- Add Kyoto Cabinet support to the header cache. Retain the defaults as …
Feb 4, 2017:
- 1:12 PM Ticket #3691 (Add LMDB support) closed by
- fixed: In [changeset:"fca7e504ab6a0de506f33ddde90267d07dc74049" …
- 12:53 PM Changeset [6924:fca7e504ab6a] by
- Fixes to the LMDB header cache. (closes #3691) Use mdb_txn_abort() to …
- 12:53 PM Changeset [6923:42aa8b19da95] by
- Add LMDB backend support for header cache. (see #3691) Based on the …
Jan 31, 2017:
- 3:02 PM Changeset [6922:142a87f0c855] by
- Minor fix to ~y completion. Make sure the entire ~y is before curpos …
- 2:27 PM Changeset [6921:82034c72b6da] by
- Simplify mutt_label_complete(). It was derived from …
- 2:27 PM Changeset [6920:298654f1d70c] by
- Permit tab completion of pattern expressions with ~y (labels). Thanks …
- 2:27 PM Changeset [6919:9ca99f2b1205] by
- Fix the mutt_label_complete() pos parameter. i is the state->wbuf …
Jan 29, 2017:
- 11:02 AM Changeset [6918:ab2f8882633b] by
- Fix the x-label update code check location. The x-label comparison …
Jan 28, 2017:
- 6:48 PM Changeset [6917:d0909785d945] by
- Improve the label completion hash table usage. Move the hash table …
- 6:47 PM Changeset [6916:66cc205ea76a] by
- Adds label completion. A global label hash is added, to which labels …
- 6:47 PM Changeset [6915:51c5e574a082] by
- Add hash_find_elem to get the hash element. This will be used in the …
- 6:47 PM Changeset [6914:169b67b5b666] by
- Add reentrant hash_walk() function for iterating down a hash table.
- 6:47 PM Changeset [6913:95b892b3f856] by
- Minor fixes to the x-label patch from David. Add L10N comment to sort …
- 6:47 PM Changeset [6912:67525605640e] by
- Adds capability to edit x-labels inside mutt, and to sort by label.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.